Tuesday, March 10, 2009

With all my heart....

Goodmorning.....awww...Tuesday....this week will be great....I can just feel it....got our taxes out the door yesterday....best feeling ever....now I can relax a bit and enjoy my crafting:

This is for the challenge going on this week at HA.........wow, I really need to have a new photo shoot of Chris.......recycling too many old photos of him....what can I say, I adore the one above too much....I'm a sucker when he gives me a cute smile like that!

Here is a closeup of some new Prima flowers I've been playing with:

Enjoy and have a great day....be back with some more fun stuff!!



Materials:


Paper: Mimosa by SEI.

Stamps, small flowers, and pearls: Hero Arts.

Ribbon (unknown).

Large florals by Prima.

Making Memories Heart Scalloped Chipboard.
Crystal clear gems.




1 comment:

ivwhy said...

that face!! just wanna squeeze him! makes it easy to do LO's when you have a cute subject!