Monday, March 30, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #2

I needed a good color ensemble for a layout I wanted to do.......so I was blog hopping and I stumbled onto Dawn McVey's fun color challenge, I knew this was perfect for my layout.....here are the refreshing colors to be used:

And here is what I came up with.....I name this layout Winter's Breath:

It is strange doing a winter themed layout when all that is on my mind is spring time! lol.....but this is a gorgeous photo and I've been meaning to use it for a while now!

I love these vine leaves that are actually ribbon.....I was at a local scrap booking shop over the weekend and was able to snap up some chocolate, moss green, and white ones! Love these!!! I think I'll be using these a lot in my future projects....have also got coming my way some yummy Prima leaf vines that look great too!


On to other news, 5 more days of school for my little one and then, he is on Spring Break, my mind is wondering what activities I need to stir up to keep us busy during the break....I can not really recall what we did last year....but I'll try to mix it up this year!

Also, the little tiger has vastly improved his hand coordination on the computer mouse, he was able to entirely manipulate it yesterday - clicked on his favorite icon on the desktop and start an entire movie by himself.....UGH, kids are SOOO SMART!!! And he is no exception.....he is becoming my brilliant one.....so much smarter than I ever was growing up! Wow......amazes me every time....


Have a great day and enjoy....hope there is sunshine wherever you are!


Materials Used:

Papers: Jenni Bowlin and Papertrey Ink's Moss Green.

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Prima: Florals and Chocolate Felt Lace.

Making Memories chipboards.

K & company gems.

Journaling tag by Making Memories.




23 comments:

sarahmartina said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

p.s. aren't kids something these days?!

Lucy, England said...

Gorgeous layout Tif - you are SO amazing.
Also lovely to hear about your son, what a great story. He sounds wonderful!

clouds shadler said...

beautiful scrap book page! how wonderful to see the many elements to the page! well done!

TFS
Clouds :o)

Stamping Cafe said...

Look at this, what a gorgeous layout!! Love it! Super duper job with the color combo!!

wendy said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! I love it all!

Nancy said...

beauiful layout!

ivwhy said...

wowsers!

love all the "natural" elements that goes so well w/ the pic!

Diana said...

This is just beautiful, Tiffany!

Karen from MI said...

You really are a TRUE PAPER ARTIST, Tiffany! Someone needs to scoop you up and take you to a PAPER ISLAND PARADISE, where the sky is the limit and your imagination could just run free..................this layout is AMAZING with the colors and mix of embellies. Loved hearing about little Chris, too. What a dollie he is. TTYL :)

Daniela said...

This is stunning. Love these colors with the snow photo!!!

Yvette said...

your LO is gorgeous. love it.

Laura said...

Wow. That is simply stunning!

Jill W. said...

Hi! I just stumbled across your entry on Dawn's site. This is beautiful and I really hope you win!

Terri E. said...

Super fun scrap page. Great job on the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Winter said...

I absolutely LOVE this layout! So pretty! I going to have to visit your blog more often, you create amazing things!

Sylvia said...

This is a gorgeous layout! Good job!

MsOktober said...

wow....the word that come to mind is *stunning*!

Jessica said...

Such a pretty page! Congrats on the top 10!

Joshua Jiraffe Designs said...

This is so absolutely gorgeous!!! Such wonderful work!

It is amazing (and a bit disconcerting) how techno savvy our young ones can be. Takes me a day and forever to figure something out and in he comes and click...click, he's done! I think they now come hardwired with a techno gene!

Cammie said...

Congratulations on the spotlight! Your design is gorgeous.

Winter said...

Congrats on the top pick! I knew your page would be, it's so pretty! :)

kelly r said...

congrats on the top 10 tiffany! this layout is just stunning! :)

~kelly marie~ said...

Congrats on the spotlight! Absolutely gorgeous!