Thursday, March 26, 2009

Playing with windows....

Here's a really fun and silly little card:

I made it for the 'windows' challenge over at Hero Arts. The goal for this challenge is to be create some type of window either for a card, scrap book, or any other type of project....and BOY, have I seen some really creative entries so far....

Now that I think about it, I could have made my mini blinds even more realistic by cutting up each individual 'slat' on the blind and then piecing the thread through it! But isn't it funny how you always look back after the fact and wonder if you could have done it differently? lol.
Here is a closeup of the inside of the card once the blinds are pulled up:

Revealing some fun flowers and a simple sentiment.



Have fun today!


Materials used:

Papers: Chloe's Closet by Making Memories.

Thread and needle.

Stamps, flowers, and pearls: Hero Arts.

Blossom florals and brads: Making Memories.




6 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

OMG, Tiffany!! How brilliant is this, love love love it! You are amazing!

Nancyljk said...

Are you kidding me?!!! How cute is that window? You are a genius, Tiffany...I love this card!

Kelly Booth said...

Love this Tiff...not only do they look good they work too??? Your so very creative....

Diana said...

Tiffany...this is so fun and creative!

Belle said...

hi Tiffany, I found your blog after seeing your winning layout at Hero Arts (congrats!). Had a great time looking at all your work. You are so creative. Just love it!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, this is amazing!