Monday, March 16, 2009

No winter lasts forever.....

Isn't that so true...gosh I'm sure ready for Spring to come!!!

Here's another card I made for this month's Caardvark's Challenge....I just love that sentiment from Lizzie Anne Designs...it is from their 'Say it in Script' collection.......thought it was appropriate for this type of card!

Enjoy and have a great rest of the day!



Materials used:


Papers: SEI's Mimosa, Making Memories.

Prima crystals.

Flowers, bird diecut chipboard, and orange gems: Making Memories.

White Pearl: K & Company.

EK Success scallop punch.


5 comments:

SmilynStef said...

I just love those Prima crystals ... another gorgeous critter creation.

lauren said...

oh boy do i hear you on the subject of *SPRING*!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i have to say this lovely bright & festive card has already made me feel MUCH less gloomy on a grey new jersey morning! THANKS! ♥

Stamping Cafe said...

Fabulous card, Tiffany! Love that Prima crystals, and the bird is perfect for a spring card!! Have a beautiful day!

Heidi Van Laar said...

This is really gorgeous! LOVE it!

Pamela Smerker said...

This card is stunning! WOW I love it!