Friday, March 20, 2009

More Easter Fun....and the April Banner!

Hi all! Here are some more Easter home decor items I made:

See that little purple butterfly, that's a Making Memories clear stamp that I haven't used yet....wanted to throw that into the mix....

Here are some close-up shots, just really simple decorations, here is another look at an MM stamped butterfly:



And the full sized banner for my archives once this post has passed:

Thanks for visiting.....hope you enjoy...I have a few more projects to show you but haven't finished them yet...it's been a hectic few days.



Materials used:


Stamps: Making Memories.

Bubblegum ribbon.

Natural toned dyed eggs.

Assorted silk florals.

2 Easter painted tin buckets.

Floral stems and wire.




4 comments:

Karen from MI said...

Tiffany, so glad that you had your blog posted under your work.......I don't know how to bookmark on my Mac! Anyway, I LOVE your April Banner! I sure am learning about blogs from yours! You are AMAZING and will always inspire me! Love, Karen

Diana said...

WOW....love the basket. Very nice!

ivwhy said...

your banners are always so professional looking! great april banner!

Stamping Cafe said...

Your banners are always awesome, you are amazing!!