Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mini = FUN

I have 5 cards to share with you today, they are all mini cards approx. 4 1/2" x 2 1/2" so they are really fast and simple to make:


Here's a close-up view of the right hand card from above....the birdie and flower was actually part of a patterned piece of paper but I thought it would be fun to trim it out and have it 'hover' over the envelope...I just love that image, it's so cute! I also cut off one tiny little flower from a ribbon and attached to the tail of the bird....I have a weakness for using only parts of an entire ribbon...it's really a bad habit...lol:

Here are the next two set of cards:

And here is the final card that I made for this weeks HA challenge:


Enjoy and wishing you all a sunny day!


Materials:


Cardstock: Hero Arts, Making Memories Chloe's Closet, and Kraft.

Blue pearlescent gems: K & Company.

Green gingham envelope: Marth Stewart.

Ribbon, patterned paper, rub-on words, flowers, buttons, and diecut dimensionals: Making Memories.

4 comments:

Cassi said...

Great job on these card -- I've been wanting to make some using Chloe's Closet, thanks for the ideas!

Jacqueline said...

These are all beautiful!

pia overgaard said...

I love these cards, Tiffany. Such lovely patterns. I have some of the little envelopes too, but never used them. Thanks for the inspiration ;) I love how you used this with the little bird.
Have a wonderful day :)

Stamping Cafe said...

Wonderful cards, Tiffany! Love the little envelopes! You rock!