Tuesday, March 3, 2009

LAD Weekly Sketch #68

How about another post today....can't believe it - my child is ASLEEP....can you hear my secret little cries of joy right now? Chris hardly ever sleeps for me during the day anymore....if at all, it is only about once a week and that's it!

So let me enjoy the moment and get this posted! Here is this weeks sketch over at Lizzie Anne Designs!

And here is my take on it:


For some reason, the idea for this card just popped in my head right away, I'm not sure how but it just did!

I used the cute little birdie from a Valentine set called So Much Love and then made it appear to hatch from the cracked egg. I have no actual chicky stamp so this will have to do...hehe.

I'm still enjoying playing a lot with my new Making Memories papers, I still have the Spring Fling collection that I'm not done using yet either - too much fun!

Have a great day and I think I'll be gone most of the day on Wednesday, so I'll see you all on Thursday.


Materials used:


Stamps and sentiments: Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Making Memories Chloe's Closet and Spring Fling.

Large pearls and green pearl by K & Company.

Button by Making Memories.

Twine.


2 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Another adorable card! Your creativity amaze me!!

Diana said...

Just fabulous. Love your artwork