Tuesday, March 24, 2009

LAD Sketch #71

Yesterday, I spent some time with my mom...she cracks me up...such a riot everytime I visit her, she always makes me smile and says the funniest things sometimes!!! So since she is still on my mind this morning....wanted to make a card just for her:

This is my version of the weekly sketch over at Lizzie Anne Designs. Don't you just love that sentiment?

I could never tire of it, it is such a great sentiment and it can be used for more than just Mother's Day....you can use it for many different occasions simply when you are just thinking of somone special who is a mommy!


And my mom even does this ritual every time any of her children visit her and when we leave the house, she will stand at the door or at the window and wait until we drive off and she will wave her goodbye to us....too sweet! And you know what is the best part about my mom....til this day she still worries about me even if I just cough a tiny little bit......a cough = no good according to my mom. ;) Super sweet lady....you would love her instantly if you met her!!

Have a wonderful day!


Stamps: Floral Frenzy and Simply Singles Wonderful Mother by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: SEI Mimosa.

Ribbon: Papertrey Ink.
Pearl Gems.

MS scallop punch.

Yellow twine.

Button and floral by Making Memories.





4 comments:

ivwhy said...

that's what moms do right....worry all the time! and that is such an "asian" thing----waving til your guests are around the corner!!! my relatives do that all the time too!
what a nice card for your mom!

pia overgaard said...

What a wonderful tribute to your mother. She does sound so sweet!! Love the way the stamp ends with a heart !

Stamping Cafe said...

This is beautiful, Tiffany! Your mom will love it! Love the pp, the colors, and the pearls!

Kelly Booth said...

Beautiful Card Tiffany....