Tuesday, March 17, 2009

LAD Sketch #70

Hi all! Wow...what a busy day it's been....I'm roughing it in this heat....I love warm weather and the beginnings of Spring and Summer but I tend to get extreme headaches due to the heat...just can't have it all both ways can you? lol...

So here is this week's SKETCH at Lizzie Anne Designs.

And here is my take on it:

I did something a little different with my bunny that is sitting on top of the HUGE egg....goodness! I cut out partially both arms - folded them out a tad and placed him behind the egg, to make it look like he was grasping onto the egg. I also thought it would be fun to use a floral stamp from an LAD Hawaiian set to decorate the egg...yummy...I just love that flower!

And I couldn't resist twisting a sketch a little, don't I always do that?? My hands were just itching to throw on some pretty flowers too:

Thanks for looking!!


Materials used: Hoppy Easter Simply Singles and Garden Isle by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Papertrey Ink.

Flowers and gems: Hero Arts.

EK success scallop punch.






4 comments:

Angie Tieman said...

How adorable!! Love the design with the big egg and little bunny sitting on top, so sweet!flu

Diana said...

Adorable card for sure!

Tricia Ulberg said...

That is adorable! You're so talented...

Meridith Anne said...

This is soooo cute! I agree with Tricia...you are so talented! We always love what you come up with!