Thursday, March 19, 2009

LAD Sketch #70 - ver. 2

Today has been very busy and a lot of running around and driving everywhere....but I did manage to sneak in some time late this evening to make another sketch card:

This reminds me of some delicious strawberries my hubby bought for me over the weekend....he knows I love strawberries! And they were so super sweet....you know when after you wash them and put them right in your mouth and they just burst with sweetness that you don't even have to add any sugar at all!!! And then you just want to grab more and more!

Well, I'm the only fruit eater between the 3 of us and so I ate the whole carton myself in 2 days flat....lol! It was sooo good! Yum!


Enjoy the card!


Materials used:

Stamps: Tutti Fruity by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: kI Memories.

Ribbon: Papertrey Ink.

MS scalloped punch.



3 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

What a yummy card, love the colors!

I'm a fruit lover too and I love strawberries, especially with condense milk together!! Yummy!! :)

wendyp said...

Awesome job with the sketch! Loving the fun bright colors you used!

ivwhy said...

i love the strawberry card!! remember how i got the strawberries from the farmer's market? i usually eat them with powdered sugar but these were so just perfect to eat w/out anything! yummy! i froze the rest so they wouldn't get too ripe. we need to make a date to meet at the farmer's market on a tuesday.....