Wednesday, March 11, 2009

LAD Sketch #69

It's that time again for the Lizzie Anne Design's Weekly SKETCH!
Here is my rendition of it:


Now you can see that I deviated from the original design quite a bit....why? Well, let's see - somehow between the hours of 3 and 5 p.m. yesterday, my brain cells just shut off and wasn't working correctly...sigh! So you know how you think a card will look once you are putting it together....and then it turns up totally different at the end!

It just happens, doesn't it? lol.....so I switched some things around and I scattered my 4 circular elements (the button chipboards and large 'a' monogram), instead of aligning them vertically and straight like the sketch.

I may do another design today if I have some time. Overall, I liked how the card turned out and I love the BIG floral in the center...it just pops!

Whoohoooo....off to start another day of fun...enjoy!



Materials used:

Stamps: Simply Sentiments and Le Jardin by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Hog Heaven by Sassafras.

Pretty Poppies chipboards by Autumn Leaves.

Orange flower by MM.


4 comments:

Pia said...

Yes, sometimes a card do end up quite different than intended :) I like your 4 circular elements and the big flower is gorgeous. Have a splendid day, Tiffany!

Stamping Cafe said...

Your cards are always fabulous! I wish to see you feature on the Hero Arts blog, you are way too talented not to!!

Diana said...

love this card!

ivwhy said...

i agree with kiara......

i love the card! so bold & colorful!