Monday, March 2, 2009

Jumping into Spring....

Hi all!! How was your weekend? I hope yours was lovely!! It was beautiful here in Southern Calif., it almost got too warm for my comfort level, nonetheless, still such a gorgeous weekend with plenty of sun and a yearning to get outside and stay out....

So I only had a little bit of time to make this card late last night:

I only spent about 45 min. on this card...imagine that......only a crisp, sunny day such as yesterday could have pulled me away from crafting......now that's powerful!! Especially for someone as obsessed about stamping as I am!

Here is a close-up shot:

So much to do this week - I do have to share a fun little story that is totally my fault - I had purchased some heavenly looking easter eggs - they are very naturally glazed on the outside and look so warm! When I got home, I was sifting thru my bags and couldn't find them, I searched all over my car and everywhere I could possibly imagine.

I then thought about it and I think I mistakenly put it BACK on the shelf when I left for reasons that are unexplainable.....so now I have no eggs to make one of my projects that I was going to share with you today....lol....I think I'll have to re-visit the store, there were only a few bags left, they sold like crazy!

Off to start my day - have a great one!!



Materials used:

Papers, ribbon, flowers, die-cut, and floral pin: Making Memories' Chloe's Closet.

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Cardstock: Dark Chocolate by Papertrey Ink.

Inks: Moss green and black.


4 comments:

sideoats + scribbles said...

Super duper CUTE! I just got that paper on Friday, can't wait to use it! :)

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful card, love the pp! I got to go get me some!

Joshua Jiraffe Designs said...

I was looking at your flicker pages...beautiful and stunning cards and linked to your blog... and now I can't wait to spend time looking at it!

ivwhy said...

VERY interested in knowing what those eggs you are talking about! hope you find them!
love that stick pin on your card. i saw them but comtemplated getting them. i might have to go back & get them!