Friday, March 27, 2009

"It's my party...and I'll cry if I want to......"

...remember that song? or is it "It's my birthday....and I'll cry if I want to".....I can't remember the exact lyrics...I just remember that is one of my favorite birthday tunes of the past!

Speaking of Birthdays - I'm getting this posted a little early because I will be gone all day tomorrow, but I have a special blogging friend who is celebrating her Birthday on Saturday! Happy Day to you Ivy!!! Whooohoooo.....here is a card I made for her:

This gal loves cupcakes (I don't blame her at all)....I love this sentiment.....

And I have this obsession with ribbons, really fun loving, colorful ones:

And to the cupcake lovin' kind of girl, a little treat for you too:


Enjoy! Hope it is a wonderful day for you! I will see everyone back on Sunday or Monday! Have a great weekend everyone....thanks always for stopping by and checking out my blog!


Materials used:


Stamps, gems: Hero Arts.

Papers: SEI. Kraft cardstock.

Buttons and flowers: Making Memories.

Ribbon: Papertrey Ink.




5 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

How sweet of you! I love the cupcakes, so adorable! Ivy will love this card!

Have a beautiful weekend!!

ivwhy said...

i LOVE my card! so funny how you sent it priorty even though we live a few cities away from each other!love ya for b eing so sweet & thoughtful. do i have to share my cupcake w/ the boys?!

Lucy, England said...

What a lovely gift and card for Ivy - so bright and cheery - a perfect birthday card!

Mary Perry said...

Tiff, this is one of the cutest designs, and so easy. Your brain just must keep going constantly. I am saving this idea.

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛