Monday, March 9, 2009

It's decorating time!!

Here are a few eggs that I got to decorate:

I'm not quite done yet, have a few more to do....these will be part of a larger project very soon. I'd like to use some more stamping on these eggs and a little bit of paint if I can get in some time....

Here is a close-up in which I used several types of crystal clear gems to surround the eggs, you can experiment with different colors of gems, flowers, and ribbons to see how the variations turn out:

Enjoy for today...lots more to come (praying I don't get sick again....NEVER AGAIN.......lol)...It's great to be eating real food again.....I'm telling ya, for awhile, a diet of plain ritz crackers, water, and Dora and Diego (sugarless) popsicles just wasn't cuttin' it for me......somebody pass me some hot and spicy buffalo wings and some yummy Ben and Jerry's Icecream....aaahhhhh....now that's some good food. ;)



Materials used:

Stamps, blue gems, spring flowers, pearl gems: Hero Arts.

Earth tone Craft eggs.

Ribbon and paper posies by Making Memories.

K & Company large pearls.

Clear gems: Hero Arts and Prima.


2 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh they are beautiful, Tiffany! You always come up with amazing projects!

ivwhy said...

yea, i still can't smell or taste anythng right now. hate being sick....

that's some blinged out egg! how pretty! your are amazing!