Saturday, March 7, 2009

I'm still alive!

Wahoooo.....I'm finally back and running again - not at 100% but am definitely feeling better than the last 3 days....today I actually woke up and could stand upright without feeling nauseous and weak....

I even was able to pick up one of Chris' remote control cars and play with him...that wasn't even possible a couple of days ago.

Here's a quick card I made for today....


Getting back into the groove of things but am still going to take it easy! Have missed crafting - that's for sure!


Materials used:


Paper: MM Spring Fling and Papertrey Ink.

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Gems: K & Company.

Buttons by MM.


2 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

I'm so glad you are feeling better! I was getting a little worry about you. There are some nasty bugs going around, my girls just recovered from a very nasty one.

Good to see your work again, lovely card! Take care!

Smurfan said...

I like your blog very mutch !!!
You have a lot´s of nice cards and Lo´s here. I love it all.