Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Gearing up for Mom's Day....

I'm back with another post for the day.....time has been good to me today! Yay! I'm not quite done with Easter, I may be showing you a card or two that I have left.... but, in the meantime, I was just sifting through some photos of my mom and found some really pretty ones that I wanted to showcase in a layout:

Some of them, I just couldn't pass by! She loves, loves, loves flowers! She understands them though - not just to look at and say that they are beautiful, but in essence, she knows the technical details of some flowers and is so knowledgeable in that area!! As much as paper crafting is my passion....flowers and nature are definitely hers!

Here's a closeup of her in admiration:

I thought the color of the flowers fit perfectly with the papers that I wanted to use called 'Fashion District' - YUM, really pretty patterned papers!
And this is a fun frame that I plan on inserting a smaller picture later, makes for a great gift accessory if you plan on making something handmade for your mom this year! It will be here before you know it, only a month and 2 weeks away, I believe??


Enjoy!


Materials:


Papers: Fashion District by Me & My Big Ideas.

Ribbon - PI.
Prima flowers.

Diecut embellishment - MAMBI.

Fiskars corner punch.





5 comments:

Belle said...

What a great idea, Tiffany. My mum also loves flowers and everything she plants will grow like crazy (I have a brown thumb). I think I'll scraplift your lovely layout, if that's okay!

Diana said...

The layout is just stunning Tiffany. Way to go!

Kelly Booth said...

Beautiful Beasutiful....LOVE LOVE it!!

Stamping Cafe said...

I love this layout so much, Tiffany! Simply gorgeous! Your mom is such a beautiful lady, she will love this layout!

Looking at your layout and photos makes me think of my mom. I miss her so much!

ivwhy said...

so so beautiful! your mom is so lucky! great pic too!