Sunday, March 29, 2009

Free Spirit

Goodmorning all! Made this layout late last night......no stamping at all, it was more of a color challenge of celery, rose pink, light yellow, and black:

It's funny though, this is not the original but a total re-vamp.....I had started out with totally different colors and a different design and then I ended up not liking it at all!!! Oh, it was terrible, ask my hubby....poor thing....he had to sit there and listen to me complain and ponder and pace back and forth, trying to figure out how I was going to salvage the page.....lol.

I had pretty much ruined the first one and knew I had to remake it. So the one you see above is the final version. I'm much more pleased with this new one. :))

Here is a close-up at some yummy Basic Grey chipboards, very fun and aren't they cute? Ofcourse you know I can't stay away from butterflies!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Materials used:


Papers: Basic Grey, Making Memories, and Bo Bunny.

Basic Grey chipboards.

White paper florals.

Buttons by MM.

Ribbon unknown.




3 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful layout, Tiffany!! Love the colors and that BG pp!

ivwhy said...

was it hard to NOT stamp?? beautiful none-the-less!

Diana said...

so beautiful. the flower embellishment is fantastic.