I'm going to give you very simple instructions on how you can make this little candy jar....
First, find a round or as round as possible (because we want our little bunny to be a little chubby), a round jar or tin with a screw top lid...it can be plastic or glass...better if it is plastic.
1. Start with the body of the bunny, use a Marvy circle punch and cut out one circle with blue paper. Add another yellow rectangle and black beads or gems vertically, for the shirt buttons.
Adhere all of these elements on the front of the jar.
2. Next, let's work on the bunny's head piece. Cut out the head shape using white cardstock in a pear like shape. Use two black gems for the eyes. I used a partial piece of a heart stamp to make the whiskers. You can hand cut your own whisker shape if you wish. Punch two holes with a hole puncher using pink paper for the rose cheeks. Use a larger pearl gem for the nose. You can hand draw the tongue with a fine sharpie marker.
3. For the ear pieces, you may hand cut the shape of the ears or use a leaf stamp with bubblegum ink. Trim and leave a little bit of white on the outside rim for the ears.
4. Trace the circle of the lid over pink paper, cut and adhere to top of lid. Tie a 1/2" ribbon around the lid.
5. Make the hands using white paper, fold and adhere to side of the jar.
6. For the feet, cut out with white paper and using your hole punch, punch out 6 holes using pink paper (3 for each foot).
7. For the carrot, take a piece of orange colored paper and cut in triangular shape. Use leaf stamp for the carrot stem. Cut small crevice on the right arm and insert carrot.
8. Fill the jar with lots of yummy candy! You can remove the carrot when opening the lid to retrieve the goods!
Hope it wasn't too complicated and ENJOY your Saturday!
1 plastic Making Memories flower jar.
Stamps and black gems: Hero Arts.
Ribbon by Papertrey Ink.
Papers: White cardstock. MM Chloe's Closet. Hero Arts blue and pink notecards.
K & Company giant pearl gems.