Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bring on the sunshine!

I had a little more time today and was able to squeeze in a fun, summery layout....

I used the same patterned papers as my last heart chipboard project and just incorporated it into a different layout.....I'm having such a blast experimenting with all the different papers that are just bursting with spring and summer colors! So beautiful!

Here's a closer look at the colorful mix, I also got to use my new squeeze punches from EK Success to create some scalloped circles and edges - oh my, those are scrumptuous:


Enjoy and may the sun shine brightly on you today!!


Materials used:

Papers: Mimosa by SEI.

Stamps and small flowers: Hero Arts.

Pink, blue, and green pearls by K & Company.

1" circle punch.

Large Pink floral by Prima.

Ribbon by Papertrey Ink.




4 comments:

Lucy, England said...

Oh Tif, LOVE the colours. SO pretty and summery. We had sun today, but it was about 3 degrees... bring on the summer.

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! Your stuff is gorgeous! Found your blog through Savitri, so I'll have to thank her for adding one more blog to my google reader! lol!

Diana said...

Beautiful layout!

ivwhy said...

as usual, spectacular LO!