Friday, March 13, 2009

Birds of a feather...

Happy Friday! I'm back with a card I made this morning to share with you:

I like to try many designs that are way out of my comfort zone, and this card is definitely one of them.....totally not my usual style but I wanted to see how a number of stamps would work together on this one! I also left off any kind of sentiment.....just something different and playful for me....enjoy!

Yesterday was all about Spring Cleaning of the Blog...lol....I made some 'internal' changes, stuff that you don't see but it is more for my benefit, and switched things around...was also in dire need of a quick, new profile photo - a more natural, everyday moi!

Always good to update the blog, isn't it? Today is a beautiful day here in southern calif. - the sun is just peeking and I can't wait for my day out tomorrow! Whoohoooo....



Materials used:

Papers: Hog Heaven by Sassafras. Spring Moss by Papertrey Ink.

Stamps, vintage florals, and pearl gems: Hero Arts.

Tangerine gem: K & Company.

Inks: Bumblebee, moss green, fresh green, and chocolate.




7 comments:

Kraxpelax said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stamping Cafe said...

Fabulous card, Tiffany! Love the colors, how you cut out the branch and have the bird sit on it! BTW, super cutting job!

Lucky you to get to go out tomorrow, enjoy!! :)

SmilynStef said...

Fun combination of colors and patterns ... another great critter creation.

Diana said...

Lovely bird card, Tiffany.

Heidi Van Laar said...

Beautiful card! what a wonderful and unexpected mix of colors and patterns!

lauren said...

OOOOOOOH! i love the colorful, eclectic, collagey style of this: so fun & funky & ♥FABULOUS♥!!!

Angie Tieman said...

Awesome card! What an amazing and unusual mix of things!!