Saturday, February 21, 2009

Whirlwind....

Today has been - how do I describe it? Something out of a 'Star Trek' movie! Or perhaps 'The Twilight Zone'! You know when you're not feeling yourself and you are physically awake and doing things but you're not REALLY there mentally! I think I just lack sleep and need to sleep...lol!

I did manage to do a card today though, in-between all the craziness:

A birthday card for a sweet lady friend of mine that I will be sending out this week - hope she will like it!


Have a great day!


Materials used:


Papers: Lemon Tart and Dark Chocolate by Papertrey Ink.


Stamps, clear gems, and flower: Hero Arts.


Scallop shears.


Round corner punch.


Cream ribbon by Papertrey Ink.


3 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

I can totally relate to how you are feeling. I feel that way very often, definitely need more sleep! :)

What a lovely card! I'm sure your friend will love it, lucky her!!

ivwhy said...

um yea....just look at my blog name---explains it all. i can relate!
elegant card!! your friend will LOVE it!

Jacqueline said...

Very classy colours - I love your work!