Saturday, February 7, 2009

Time crunch...

It's getting down to the wire - how are you doing with all your Valentine's cards and gifts? Here are some super quick cards I made for passing out to Chris' teacher and the aides in his classroom:

I may make a few more so I had to design something that was generally simple and easy to mass produce. See how it says, "Whoo loves you?" on the outside? I plan to handwrite on the inside of the card, "Chris....ofcourse...that's WHOO!" lol...just something fun and whimsical.

I'll insert a little gift card as well in each one.

Here is a close-up:

Have just a few more to do before I'm all finished...hope all your plans are coming along great!



Materials used:

Papers: Primary red.

Stamps and sparkle heart gems: Hero Arts.

Ribbon by Papertrey Ink.

Round corner punch.

Inks: Chianti, light brown, and bright green.




2 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Adorable cards, whoever received it will love it.

ivwhy said...

so sweet of you! bet all of the staff LOVES you there!