Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Soothing Blue...

Hi all! I'm still playing a lot with some of my new MM papers...and with all the hustle and bustle of making stuff for the Valentine's holiday...I thought it would be nice to step back just for a day and make a non-Valentine project with a non-traditional Valentine color:

I love the above photo of the very calm and soothing ocean water and the beautiful backdrop of the boats.....I thought it would go perfectly with these Flower Patch papers from Making Memories!

Here's a close-up of some of the fun embellies:


I'll be back a little later with a fun sketch from LAD. Have a great day everyone!



Materials used:


Stamps: Pupcat alphabet from Lizzie Anne Designs.

Making Memories: flower patch papers, journaling note, floral leaf rub-on, floral die-cuts, butterfly paper clip.




2 comments:

ivwhy said...

that is some pretty papers!! love the shape!
another great LO by you!

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful layout as always, Tif! The photo and the paper go really well together!