Friday, February 6, 2009

Sometimes....

....on a cold and rainy day outside....you just want to curl up in the warmth of your home and do something you absolutely love....

This is what I so love...and it makes me happy inside! It's not for a challenge nor a contest...there were no rules or regulations....just simply for me to enjoy.



I hope you enjoy it as well...have a great day!



Materials Used:

Papers, ribbon, spring time rub-ons, and die cut dimensionals by Making Memories.

Butterfly diecut by Jenni Bowlin.

Pearl accents by Hero Arts.

Flourish tranparencies by My Mind's Eye.

White accent frame by Chatterbox.




4 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Wonderful layout! Love the pp and all the details! You have such a gift to put all the patterned paper together, they look so beautiful!

Jacqueline said...

This is so beautiful! Just imagine what you could do with little girl photos too!! Glad you did something just for you.... no stress, just pure enjoyment.

ivwhy said...

he's going to have such a great scrapbook! beautiful!

Mary Perry said...

Oh, this is truly one of the sweetest, most gorgeous layouts I have seen. Great job.