Thursday, February 12, 2009

New Monthly Banner - Spring Time Blooms

Anyone in the mood for some flowers and some sunshine? I am! This cold weather needs to go away...

I kept my new banner real simple and care-free.....either that or I'm just really tired and couldn't do anymore right now and need some sleep!! I used a layout that I made in 2008 and wove it into this ensemble with a combination of fun colors such as yellows, light pink, lavender, tangerine, and sage! Love those colors as the spring season starts to appear! It will be here before you know it.

Here is a closeup of the little guy:

And here is the entire banner up close - a mini version that I always like to keep in my archives after the month has passed! Enjoy!

Chris came home from school today from his Valentine's party and the first thing he said to me was, "no chocolate"....and I thought what does that mean? So he emphasized it again and said, "NO CHOCOLATE". So I looked into his swarm of Valentine's goodies and sure enough, there were a lot of lollipops, suckers, sweettarts, and other knick knacks....this kid WAS SO SAD that there was not one drop of chocolate in his backpack.....you should have seen the look on his face....I felt for him....or should I? I think he's had plenty of chocolate in his life and I'm sure there's more to come.

I still think he had a blast, it looks like the kids made their own little treat bags and did a drawing for the parents! It was sweet....



Have a great day everyone!


Materials used for scrapbook design:


Martha Stewart edge punch and dimensionals.

Stampin' Up metal rim tags.

Papers: Happy Day Collection by Chatterbox.

One White Shadow Box.

Assorted silk florals.

Sage silk ribbon.



5 comments:

pia overgaard said...

Gorgeous banner, Tiffany! Oh, yes I wish Spring was just around the corner. But here we will have to wait a few more months :) There is still chance (or risk!) of a lot of snow... Brrrr!
Congrats on your win today at HA - your project is amazing as always! Hugs!

Stamping Cafe said...

I love you banner, Tiffany! It's fabulous! You are just too creative, thanks for all the inspirations!

Jacqueline said...

Wow lovely banner! So clean!

ivwhy said...

WHAT?? no chocolate? just have chris come over---we gots lots! haha!
nice banner. you really need to promote yourself (make some side-craft-moolah) and be a stylist for sets. you always have the best background things & your photography is excellent!

Kirk said...

For Sale: Monster truck, jacked up and ready to rampage! The World wide web has opened up a new world of possibilities for game players that are keen to play free internet games, and one of the more niche games fields that. Here's picking up on one of the games I played, Extreme Trucks Part II USA: Game: The monster truck. Play free online sports games, arcade games, card games, and puzzle educational games, watch PBS KIDS shows and find activities like coloring and music. spinning and crushing all lesser autos under their weight