Thursday, February 19, 2009

Make it in minutes....

Just a few quick cards and then I must get going.

I love this little froggie, isn't he cute?

And another card I made late yesterday:

Remember when I had the "Be Creative in 20" Challenge a while back, for those who have been following my blog for awhile....that was so much fun, to see if you could be creative in 20 minutes or less....I really enjoyed the simplicity and fun of that challenge...

Perhaps I should start that up again...


Have a great day everyone!!



Materials Used:

Papers and ribbon: Papertrey Ink.

Stamps and gems: Hero Arts.

Button: Making Memories.



3 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Adorable cards and beautiful colors as always!

I can never create a card in 20 minutes!! :)

Karen from MI said...

TWENTY MINUTES!!????? Tiffany, is that in SOME OTHER TIME ZONE??????????? Your cards look like they would take me DAYS to create!.........All beautiful, all of the time......never a disappointment, NEVER!

Jacqueline said...

LOVE how you made a lily pad from these leaves - very inspiring and creative!