Friday, February 13, 2009

Little ladybug...

It's the start of a holiday weekend for some students out there...well, a short holiday....did manage to get in a very quick and easy project last night:

I paper pieced the ladybug by using a marvy circle punch and made the antennas out of a Making Memories heart clip.....I knew I wanted to use it so I had to cut the clip in half....I then twisted it around and adhered it to the card....fun stuff!


Enjoy! And hoping your President's holiday gets off to a good start!


Materials used:


Papers, stamps, and pearl gems: Hero Arts.


Rick rack by Martha Stewart.


Marvy Circle punch.


Making Memories Heart shaped metal clip.


Red button by Making Memories.


2 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

So cute, love it! Your colors are always amazing!

ivwhy said...

cute "simple" project. you make it look so easy!