Friday, February 20, 2009

A-Line Dress

Do you love weddings as much as I do??? Oh my gosh, even today, in my old age..hehehe....I still love to look back at my own wedding and remember all the festivities, and I still love to browse thru magazines and look at all the 'in' style dresses that they have today.

It is amazing what the newer styles look like - so much femininity and ultra modern lines paired with some classic looks as well...love it! I"ve often told many people I would love to be a wedding coordinator but too much stress....I would be too worried all the time that the bride would not like the way I planned things!

For the dress above, I hand cut the design based on a very classic, A-Line look....the top portion of the dress is laced with soft pink sequins.

The bottom portion of the dress, I used a scallop stamp for the edge and a flower stamp for the white portion. I added a few more scattered sequins at the bottom too. Wanted to finish off the look with some tulle to form the back trail but didn't have any:

Just something fun!



Materials used:

Papers: Papertrey Ink.

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Pink sequins.

Inks: Pixie Dust and black.






2 comments:

Mary Perry said...

Girl, you truly blow me away with your creativity. You really should get paid for what you do. Love this so much.

Stamping Cafe said...

This is amazing, Tiffany! I'm sure Lucy will love it, how sweet of you!

Thank you for the comment about my new picture!:)