Friday, February 27, 2009

Layout Revised....

Hi all! My final post for the day then I'm taking the day off tomorrow....whohooo...

The above layout is an upgraded version of one that I made last year....using the exact same pictures, but incorporating different elements.....

I love the new Making Memories papers called Flower Patch and can't resist using them with the coming of the Spring season...so much fun!

Here is a closeup of some of the stamps and embellies I used:

Have a wonderful day...and I'll see you all back on Sunday or so!



Materials used:


Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: Making Memories Flower Patch.

Inks: Fresh green, moss green, and black.

Green pearls and paper flowers: Hero Arts.

1 comment:

Stamping Cafe said...

Wonderful layout as always! Love the colors and the photos!