Tuesday, February 17, 2009

LAD Weekly Sketch #66

Here is this week's SKETCH over at Lizzie Anne Designs.

Here is my take on it:


I took the sketch and turned it horizontally - I wanted to use my stamps from the Garden Isle collection. A very fun Hawaiian set that has the cutest little hula dancer!! I wanted to make it look fun and cheerful...hope it worked!

Enjoy... and right now, I am singing my "Oh rain, oh rain...won't you go away..rain..." song! We really need some more sunshine and warm temps here!!! It's hard trying to think up of springy like projects when I am freezing to death...lol!


Materials used:


Papers: Lemon Tart and Dark Chocolate by Papertrey Ink.

Stamps: Garden Isle by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Felt flowers: Stampin' Up.

Pearl gem by HA.

Ribbon by Papertrey Ink.


3 comments:

Colleen said...

I love your designs.. how pretty!

ivwhy said...

such a cute hula girl. bright cheery colors!
i know---stop with the rain already!

Kelly Booth said...

Cute Cute Little hula girl....
I'm tired of the rain here too!!!