Friday, February 27, 2009

LAD Sketch #67

Here is this week's sketch.

And here is my version:

The added twist was to put glitter somewhere on your card, but I forewent that one.....I also added my own little twist by simply not aligning my 3 vertical squares. I just thought it would look a lot better for this particular design. ENJOY!!

How's your day going so far? Lots to do today and I get to have some fun tomorrow and get pampered!

I do have a really funny story to share with you though about Christopher....he's just a kick in the pants sometimes!!! He's VERY proud of the fact that he can count all the way up to 30! And Chance and I are so proud of him too!

But it's so funny when he actually gets to the number 30 - he knows how to say it but he does this: 24...25...26...27...28...29.....and then.....20...10!!! Then he raises both arms and says, 'YAY!'

Lol....it is just the cutest thing....he doesn't for some reason want to say '30' so he takes 20 and adds the 10....you just have to be here to hear his voice and the way he kind of sings along with his numbers. MY funny boy...you are so silly and I love you!!!!



Here are the materials I used....I may be back later with a layout...we'll see how much time I have left today....



Stamps: Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: LAD Winter Wonderland, Making Memories Flower Patch, Making Memories Love Notes, and Kraft paper.

Button by MM.

White twine.

Blue crystal gem.

Martha Stewart Rick Rack.




2 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

This is fabulous, love it! Love the Making Memories pp!!

Jacqueline said...

This is so fresh and pretty - your cards are always different and fun!