Tuesday, February 10, 2009

LAD Sketch #65

It's sketch time again at Lizzie Anne Designs.

Here is my take on the sketch:


The twist was to make a masculine valentine's card....this card is not really Valentine's but I tried to focus more on the 'masculine' part of the design! Not an easy task for me, it's so hard for me to create masculine cards so I really enjoyed this challenge!

You should have seen me, the urge to grab my flowers and ribbons was pretty intense...but I made way without it, yay!

Enjoy! Our rain has stopped but only for a few days...we're expected to get rain again this weekend!

I still have a few more things to do before Valentine's day for Chris' class then I'm done and can relax a little by Friday.


Materials used:


Stamps: Far East and Say it in Script by Lizzie Anne Designs.


Papers: Morning Meadows by SEI.






2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

How gorgeous is this! Lovely design Tiffany!!rsmo

Stamping Cafe said...

Lovely card, Tiffany!