Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Inspired by....

This week over at HA, we are to make a project that is inspired by one of the 5 talented ladies who have been chosen for Hero Arts' "Win-A-Day on the Blog" contest.

I was inspired by this very artistic LADY, that I just had to make my own rendition of one of her cards. You may view HER card HERE.


And here is my version of Kiara's card:

Hope I made you proud Kiara, I really tried hard!

Enjoy!! I have so many other favorites that I would like to try from each lady featured over at HA, but I'm slowly trudging along this week because our whole family has been ill for the last 4 days...blah.....I was sitting here wondering how many germs are distributed inside a home with 2 adults and 1 child coughing at an accelerated rate! Hmmm.....I should do some research into that....that would actually be something interesting to know...lol!

But one good thing is that Chris, the youngest of all of us, thankfully is getting better the QUICKEST!! Isn't that great though? You always want your child to be healthy even ahead of yourself, it just makes it a whole lot easier when your kids are on the up and up.


Here are the materials I used for the card:


Stamps, green pearls, and flowers: Hero Arts.

Papers and ribbon by Papertrey Ink.

Pearl pin by Making Memories.

SEI white lace paper.

Martha Stewart edge punch.

Inks: black, moss green, and frost white.






3 comments:

ivwhy said...

glad you all didn't catch it from us! LOL hope you all feel better soon!
beautiful card......very kiara-ish!

Stamping Cafe said...

This is stunning, Tiffany! I'm so proud and honored to be able to inspire you! You are a truly talented lady! Love everything about your work!

I hope you'll all feel better soon! There are some strong bugs going on here, my little one is recovering from the Pneumonia. :(

Take care and I'm sending hugs your way!

Jacqueline said...

So, very, very pretty!!