Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Heart-winged butterflies

Here is a card design that I made for another fun blogging friend, Kelly Booth! You may check out her work HERE! Aren't her cards fabulous?!

And here is the card I made for her, hope she likes it! She really loves anything pink, with a combination of brown and aqua blue as well, so I dabbled a bit with some of my ink and paper colors:

I also made the butterfly stamp 3-D to make it pop out!

Enjoy! I need to head out in a little bit, so I am keeping this short and sweet! Hope your day is wonderful!!


Materials used:

Stamps, pearls, flowers: Hero Arts.

Inks: chocolate and bubblegum pink.

Ribbon and papers: Papertrey Ink.




4 comments:

Denise said...

This card is so pretty!! Love the color combo, and the pearls are a very nice touch. Great job.

Melanie:) said...

I love the design. It's so pretty!

Stamping Cafe said...

Love the 3D butterfly, awesome card! The colors are yummy!

Jacqueline said...

I love this colour combo!