Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's to all!

Hope everyone enjoys their day! I made this LO late last night:

I twiddled with it for hours, for some reason, this one was hard for me....and trust me, it never has anything to do with the photo...it's always my design that surrounds the photo that I sometimes have trouble with.....so I played with it like forever, and didn't like it at all, it was missing something!

Then by the time I finished it, I reflected on it and decided I liked it....lol....I'm so indecisive sometimes! I may re-visit this photo again and use a different style with it down the road.

Here is a closeup of the details:

Enjoy! I'm off to spend some time with my mom!


Materials:

Papers: My Mind's Eye and Making Memories Flower Patch.

Stamps, pearl gems, and vintage florals: Hero Arts.

MS dimensionals.

Chatterbox/Artsylicious brads.

Prima Florals.






3 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Very beautiful layout just like the photo! Have fun with your mom!

The deer stamp is from October Afternoon clear Forest Friends set.

ivwhy said...

so many pretty things going on in the LO!

Savitri said...

I thin it's gorgeous!!! The colors are stunning and really highlights the photo.

Yes, I sometimes come back to a page and thought: Hmmm, I could have done it this way. But I leave it be because that's how it came about that day I sat down to make it.

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your work. Lots of gorgeousness!!!