Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Finally done....

I have officially finished all the gifts for Chris' teacher and her aides, his party is tomorrow....whoohoooo...just a quick photo here:

Remember the owl card that I made a few days ago? Originally I was only going to pass out the cards with a gift card inside. But I had a little bit of time to spare today and went ahead and made some gift bags with a more personalized gift tucked inside.

I also made a photo ornament of Chris using some yummy looking frames! The ornament and owl card is enclosed in a cellophane bag and tied to the bag handle. The Kraft bags were simply decorated with an assortment of Making Memories Love Notes paper, adhered on front and back.



I hope they all enjoy their gifts and I'm sure the kids will have fun!

I'll be working on a special project tomorrow....stay tuned!



Materials used:


Papers: Making Memories.

4 Kraft bags.

Ribbon: Papertrey Ink.

Frames: Artsylicious by Chatterbox.



5 comments:

ivwhy said...

turned out great! i am sure they'll love these thoughtful gifts for valentines day!

JulieP said...

These are beautiful!!!!

Stamping Cafe said...

They are awesome! They are lucky to receive such a thoughtful gifts from you!

pia overgaard said...

They are so beautiful. I am sure they will love these! The details are fantastic - and I adore the little picture of your son. Such a great touch!

Jacqueline said...

You are so productive!! Beautiful project!