Sunday, February 15, 2009

A day late....and no crowds...yay!

Hi all! This will be a real quick post - a little baby card I whipped up this morning:

Here is a closeup, I love that little safety pin....don't think it would work on a real diaper though..lol:

Hubby and I are going to have our Valentine's Lunch today....yay...and the best part is going out to the restaurants either the day before or after to avoid the massive crowds...I'll have to tell you someday about our trip to Red Lobster where people were willing to wait 2 1/2 hours to get in the door...I'm not kidding you....I don't think I could have waited quite that long....


Enjoy your day everyone!

Materials:

Stamps, pearl gem, and safety pin: Hero Arts.

Papers: Love notes by Making Memories.

Inks: Light purple and pink.




4 comments:

ivwhy said...

hubby knows i'll get too grmpy from being hungry if we ever had to wait that long for a table!
enjoy your day!
cute diaper card!

pia overgaard said...

Have a great day out with your hubby. Good idea to avoids the crowds like that ;-)

Mary Perry said...

Hi there Tif, sorry to have been MIA, lately. We went out mid afternoon yesterday, Texas Roadhouse, and there was a 90 minute wait, which of course we didn't. My nephew takes movies with him, puts his name in, then sits in his car and watches movies while waiting. I just thought that was a pretty cool idea.

So, I do love all the work you've been doing lately, and esp. love that cute diaper. You are truly one of the best artists I know.

Stamping Cafe said...

Adorable card!

Enjoy your date with your hubby!