Monday, February 2, 2009

Dad & Me

I've had this photo of Chris and his dad for a long time now and I first started a layout with it about 2 months ago, but somehow it didn't work out....so I scrapped that project and never went back to it:

Well, yesterday, I wanted to use the above photo again because it has sentimental meaning for me! And I love taking photos of the backside of people when they are walking together and holding hands...it's just too cute!

So here is the final version that I finally like - a Valentine's card I made for Chris to give to his Dad this year:

Have a wonderful Monday! Kicking off another great week! Yay!


Materials used:

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Papers: My Mind's Eye.

Martha Stewart Rick Rack.

Blue crystal gem by Making Memories.

Yellow ribbon by Making Memories.

Kraft paper.




4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Beautiful! Love the dimension in your photo!

Stamping Cafe said...

Beautiful layout as always! Love the way you crop the photo!

Mary Perry said...

WOW, lady!!! Great card, and love how you cropped the photo. My very favorite thing, little boys backsides, in blue jeans. Just too adorable.

ivwhy said...

i always liked the columns on this pic i saw on the side bar of your flickr pics. turned out great!