Thursday, February 26, 2009

Another asian inspired fan....

Oh, I was thinking back how I had created a handmade fan a while back, I can't remember how long it's been....but I decided to play around with another one today....

Oh my, Chris has been such the mischievous one today.....I've been running after him like crazy and he's been trying to steal some of my stamps and get into my stash.....oy! What am I going to do with that little guy? And for the good news, we are all getting back to some sense of normalcy again....yay! I've been doing extra duty on the laundry and stuff since there were so many germs flying around!


I think we're good to go now!!! Whoohoooo...


Enjoy!



Materials used:

Stamps, gems: Hero Arts.

Paper and ribbon: Papertrey Ink.

Wooden craft sticks.

Kraft paper.

Double sided adhesive squares.




3 comments:

moccavanila said...

Your fan is fantastic!!!

ivwhy said...

i just have to laugh about what chris does....sounds like what goes on in my house x 2 !!
where do you come up with all these great projects?

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh, Tiffany! Than fan is awesome! My two girls would love to have it!! Thanks for the fantastic idea!