Sunday, January 11, 2009

When the boys are just a bit away....

....mommy has a little time to play....

Rhymes....did you know I love rhymes? I used to write a lot of poetry that rhymed! This was a really quick card I made since I had a little bit of crafting time - not to mention how appropriate this card is for the kind of weather southern Calif. will be having this coming week - in the high 80's!!! If that isn't crazy weather, I don't know what is! I will play a lot more with this really cute Valentine's set from Papertrey Ink.

Here is a close-up - isn't that just the cutest sentiment to go with the icecream? Yummo:


I'll be back later on with some more fun stuff!




Materials used:


Stamps: Love Songs from Papertrey Ink.

Papers: Summer sunrise and spring moss by Papertrey Ink.

White and orange polka-dotted ribbon.

Inks: chocolate and orange.

Marvy flower punch.

2 comments:

ivwhy said...

i love the yummy orange!

yes--it was so hot today & i am glad the winds died down a bit. we actually had brunch outdoors!

Mary Perry said...

I am so stinking jealous of your warm weather. We will be having some of our coldest weather this next week.

Your cards are just so cute. Glad you had some ME time.