Monday, January 19, 2009

Top 5

Hi all...it's MLK day and the little kiddy is off from school...he is sitting next to me and playing as I type, so I better get in this post while he's still behaving....*chuckling*

Here is the last submission I made for last week's HA challenge:

Just a fun 'About Me' page entitled, "The top 5 things that I love". I will do an "About Me' page every-once-in-awhile and update the journaling as it reflects on my life at the time....it's fun and it's nice to reflect on 'you' and what you've accomplished or want to accomplish in the future.

Here is the close-up of the pull out tags that reveal the hidden journaling....I wanted to do the pockets a little different and make the tags hang upside down:

Enjoy your day....I'll be back with some more stamping later today...yay...



Materials used:



Papers: SEI's morning meadows collection.

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Flowers: Prima.

Buttons: MM.

Ribbon: Papertrey Ink.

Chipboard alpha letters: K & Company.


3 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

What a fabulous layout, Tiffany! You always come up with beautiful design, I just love visiting your blog! You are such an inspiration!

ivwhy said...

i never make a LO abot me! maybe i should..still trying to catch up with the boys' scrap pages!
the pull down tabs are ingenious (sp?)! beautiful!

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh wow Tiffany! I just love everything about this, especially the little journaling tags! :)