Saturday, January 3, 2009

Today's post I will remember....

....for a long, long time! Here I am on the computer at 4:00 a.m. Saturday morning. Chris decided to wake up at 2:30 and wanted to play and have his bath at 3. I think he will probably fall asleep around 8:00 a.m. and maybe by then I will completely pass out too. Wow, something is really going on with my child's sleeping habits right now.....

Here is a card I made yesterday:


I also have a brand new layout to show you....I'll wait til sunrise to take the photo and then post...OH, gosh that should be in exactly 3 hours! LOL.


See you back at that time.......



Materials used:


Papers: Papertrey Ink.


Stamps, flowers, and gems: Hero Arts.


Inks: Moss green, chocolate, and frost white.

1 comment:

ivwhy said...

oh, you poor thing! i've had many nights where 1 or the other [or both] stay up waaay past bedtime. sure makes it hard on us mommies when they are off the schedules.