Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tiny Tags

Here we go with post #2 for the day....yay....This week's challenge over at HA is entitled ''pockets" and how to utilize them on your cards or layouts...oh my, how fun! I've got some ideas really brewing in my head right now...

Here are a couple of gift tags that I made...my take on the challenge....

I just can't get over this little bunny...he is so cute and don't you just want to hold and hug him all day??? Loving some of the new embellies from Making Memories and Doodlebug too!


Here is the second tag I made:

Enjoy....I'm off to work on some other projects...my next project will take a little longer to make and is a tad more intricate....


Have fun!



Products used:


Papers: Papertrey Ink and Making Memories Love Notes Collection.

Stamps and heart gems: Hero Arts.

Ribbons: Papertrey Ink and Doodlebug Designs.

Heart pin: Making Memories.

Assorted colored twine.

Easter egg brad by Doodlebug Designs.

Yellow flower brad by MM.






4 comments:

sideoats + scribbles said...

Oh this is too super cute! Love that bunny, he or she? is one of my faves!

Stamping Cafe said...

They are adorable! Love the bunny, and the colors!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Tiffany!
I'm blog hopping and stopped by for a visit!
These tags are just too cute! What a sweet bunny!
Blessings, Maria

ivwhy said...

super cute!!