Thursday, January 8, 2009

Take 5

How about some cards today......I'm in a card mood....so I finally played around quite a bit with my Asian doll stamps and after several versions, I chose this one as the birthday card to my recipient:

I hope she doesn't see this! Oh yeah, I'll tell her mom not to show it to her! ;)

Here is a card in which I used my newest favorite color combo of purple and green....I never could get used to this color combo until now.....but now I love it and want to use it all the time! I absolutely love that doll! Precious!

The next two cards are a little funky....I used the exact same sentiment on both cards, except the pink and chocolate card focuses more on the patterned paper....

...And this mushroom card focuses more on the stamped images that go with the sentiment:

Here is another Valentines Day Card:


Enjoy!


Materials used:


Papers: Papertrey Ink, Basic Grey, LAD/Bazzill-Winter Wonderland.

Stamps: Hero Arts.

Ribbons: Papertrey Ink and SEI.

Buttons: Making Memories.

Flowers by HA.

Martha Stewart butterfly punch.

Making Memories metal rim tag.

Gems and felt flowers by HA.

Butterfly clip by Making Memories.





4 comments:

Mary Perry said...

Hey Tif, adorable. I love all your doll stamps. I do have a question, what do you use to color in your stamped images? You just do such a beautiful job.

Love ya,
Mary

Stamping Cafe said...

Oh boy! They are all fabulous!! Love them all, but I have my heart on the Japanese doll happy birthday one! I just love the colors, the design, and my favorite BG pp! You are way too talented!

Congratulations on the win for the scrap book page! Well deserved!

Do you mind if I ask you a personal question? When is your birthday?

joslyn said...

hi tiffany. thanks for your nice comments. sorry i didn't leave the details on my blog i really was just to tired to do more.lol.

i cut the middle of the heart out with an craft knife. an i got the little doilies that i used on that treat bag at walmart in the party isle. happy stampin.

joslyn said...

btw love the doll stamps. so cute.