Friday, January 30, 2009

Tag, you're it!

I just got tagged from a super talented lady named Kiara Lee. If you haven't seen her work yet, you must check it out! For the tag, simply go to the place where you keep all your photos, scroll down to the 6th folder and choose the 6th photo.

Post the photo and describe it. That's it! Have fun!

Here is my photo....Chris' first trip to Disneyland...he had a blast! Didn't figure he'd have to walk through the entire park! Poor thing...he was wiped out at the end of the day!!


I now tag some of my other very crafty friends:






And a former co-worker - a dear friend of mine:





Have a great day everyone...I'm getting out of the house and going to enjoy some of the sun today!!! I'll be back later with some stamping.




1 comment:

pia overgaard said...

Hi Tiffany, I just wanted to stop by and say hi. (I have been tagged, too.) What a great way to get to know about the blogs of our HA flickr friends :)
Hugs, Pia