Saturday, January 3, 2009

So Thankful Layout

Here's a fun layout I did for a Hero Art's challenge:

I specifically used a much younger, baby photo of Chris because the theme of this LO is, "So thankful...for the person that you've become." Using the older photo to remember what he was like when he was young and seeing how much he has developed and grown into the person he is now!

Some closeup shots of the journaling:

More close-ups of the stamps I used:



Enjoy!


I'm off to get some much needed rest now.


Materials used:


Stamps, buttons, floral and pearl gems: Hero Arts.

Papers: Papertrey Ink, LAD/Bazzill, and Jenni Bowlin.

Smaller buttons: Making Memories.

Journaling font - Andalus.

Assorted colored twine.

Giga and Marvy Heart Scallop punches.





2 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

This is such a wonderful layout, love it. How did you come up with beautiful layout every time so fast?! :) You inspire me to do more scrap book pages. I'm so behind!

Thank you for your concern about my eyes, Tif! I hope you husband's eyes are okay now! Please tell him my story and ask him to remember to remove the contact lenses before going to bed.

ivwhy said...

nice layout! you have inspired me with this & your past layouts to start up scrapbooking again. now, time for me to get working on bryan's 2nd pg!
i just read the above comment about contact lenses.....i don't wear glasses or lenses BUT my hubby dozes off in his ALL THE TIME! should i be telling him to be more careful? what happened?