Sunday, January 18, 2009

School Boy Valentine Wishes....

Hi all! Happy Sunday! I've been fooling around with some ideas for this years Valentine gifts for Chris' classmates and his teacher....haven't gotten to the teacher one yet, but here is what I think I will make for the little kiddies:

I made a pocket out of the Valentine hearts and inserted a stamped image of a little school boy - which is actually from a 'school' themed set, but I thought it would be fun to adhere that to the bags, also tucked with a name tag from 'Chris'....isn't that little boy just too cute? Chris even looks like him...hehehe.

Here is a closeup when you pull the tags out of the pocket - it reveals the full figure of the boy:

And a closeup of the insert into the pocket:


Enjoy and have a great day!



Materials used:

Papers: Love Notes by Making Memories.

Stamps: School Days and So Much Love by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Metal clip by MM.

Ribbons by MM and Doodlebug.

Inks: moss green, black, bright red, brown, and teal blue.

Giga Heart scallop punch.

Round corner punch.

Martha Stewart heart edge punch.

2 mini Kraft bags.





4 comments:

wendyp said...

How cute!!!! I was trying to think of a way to use that little guy and the girl on a valentines day card and just couldn't figure it out. You totally ROCKED it!

Cami said...

So cute! I teach 3rd grade and I can see that I might just have to decorate some bags this year. Thanks..love your ideas!

ivwhy said...

after you are done making some for chris' class, can you make some for brandon's class?! LOL these are so cute & the boy image is great! seriously, i wish brandon was in chris' class so he can get one of these!! look at all the details too!

Stamping Cafe said...

so adorable! I just love your work!