Friday, January 9, 2009

Precision Cutting....

There are times where I just want to sit down and practice....improve.....I love to challenge myself and practice my precision cutting and coloring skills....there is always room for improvement! I think this card gives me that challenge....it is a simple card with a lot of detail:

I thought it would be fun to see the eggs and the flowers popping out from behind the sentiment and also layered on top of the sentiment. I love the dimension on that.

Tiny little cards and sweet little sayings - that I love!

Here's a close-up!

Enjoy and are you ready for your weekend?



Materials used:


Papers: Papertrey Ink.

Oval scallop: Making Memories Spring Fling Collection.

Stamps and gems: Hero Arts.

Inks: black, bright green, bubblegum pink, frost pink, fuschia, orange, and yellow.




2 comments:

joslyn said...

love all the details i am a fan of dimension.

Stamping Cafe said...

This is adorable! Love all the colors and details!