Saturday, January 10, 2009

".....now I know my abc's....won't you come and sing with me...."

Here are some fun teacher cards that I made, Chris got a huge kick out of these cards as I was making them....he started to recite the alphabet! He just loves all my stamps, he names everything he sees me using, it's just hilarious!

Here's a closeup:




Real quick today so not too much rambling on my part...we're headed to Grandma's house today, yay!

See you all later and have a great Saturday!


Materials used:

Papers: LAD/Bazzill - Winter Wonderland.

Stamps and gems: Hero Arts.

Ribbon: Papertrey Ink.

Martha Stewart Edge punch.

Making Memories button.






2 comments:

Stamping Cafe said...

Adorable cards as always, Tiffany! My daughters love my stamps too, I have to hide some of my stamps. :)

ivwhy said...

yea, brandon always wants to "help" when i do get to squeeze in some craft time. then lil' bro needs to see where big bro went THEN you know it's all over---time to stop crafting!
cute teacher cards!