Monday, January 19, 2009

LAD Weekly Sketch #62

It's time for tea, even though I don't drink tea...lol....I love this stamp set though....here is the SKETCH for this week.

And here is my take on it:

I think the hardest part was trimming out the tea pot, great challenge for me:

And here is the closeup of the sentiment and bottom of card:

I have another idea for this sketch that I'm dangling in my head....may give it a try soon!


Have fun!



Materials used:


Stamps: Tea Time by Lizzie Anne Designs.

Papers: Love Notes by Making Memories.

Looking glass sticker by Making Memories.

Green leaf ribbon.

Inks: strawberry red, black, moss green, bubblegum pink, brown, and bright green.

Round corner punch.


2 comments:

ivwhy said...

i LOVE tea! you should see my tea stash in the cupboard! i love this card. very sweet! you may just sway me into getting this set!

Lemon Blossom Candy said...

OMG I love this! Ok, that's it....I'm adding you to my blog roll.

Candy